Insecure Much
Today’s weather is great for cuddles and some Netflix with strokes in between but the way my life is set up π. Yes I’m that type that thinks about strokes in this weather instead of farming π€·π½♀️.
A story!
The year 2004, I didn’t know anything about boys except for the odd crush here and there. I didn’t know the concepts of love for a boy but at the age of 12/13 I mean what the fuck right? I once had this massive crush on this one boy, I’ll call him Kay. Kay knew that I had a crush on him and all he did was just laugh about it and that made me sad because I really really loved him. A few weeks later, Kay asked out this other girl who was light skinned, see the insecurities creeping in, girl was pretty I think and who was I against her? Right? Thembeka the dark caramel girl against the light skin ππ. What was I thinking? I started feeling very unsure about myself and who I was but at 12/13 I mean π€·π½♀️. That’s how I lost Kay. The funny thing is that a few years later Kay and I hooked up in Johannesburg when I was still in varsity but I didn’t feel him like that anymore, Kay wanted me but I didn’t. He got the hint...
A story!
The year 2004, I didn’t know anything about boys except for the odd crush here and there. I didn’t know the concepts of love for a boy but at the age of 12/13 I mean what the fuck right? I once had this massive crush on this one boy, I’ll call him Kay. Kay knew that I had a crush on him and all he did was just laugh about it and that made me sad because I really really loved him. A few weeks later, Kay asked out this other girl who was light skinned, see the insecurities creeping in, girl was pretty I think and who was I against her? Right? Thembeka the dark caramel girl against the light skin ππ. What was I thinking? I started feeling very unsure about myself and who I was but at 12/13 I mean π€·π½♀️. That’s how I lost Kay. The funny thing is that a few years later Kay and I hooked up in Johannesburg when I was still in varsity but I didn’t feel him like that anymore, Kay wanted me but I didn’t. He got the hint...
Comments
Post a Comment